Important COVID-19 Update
The Queensland Government has announced Brisbane lockdown has been extended to 4pm Sunday 8 August to avoid community transmission of COVID-19.
We’re still open during lockdown and have all COVID protocols in place. However, you can also drive and collect to minimise contact.
Simply call us with your order, pay over the phone and book a convenient time for a contactless pick up. Then drive to our store and park in our Drive and Collect parking bay, where your pool products will be loaded into your car.
Paul’s Pool Care continue to implement and maintain our COVID-19 Safety Plan for your health and safety.
If you are in Queensland we recommend that you follow the Queensland Government guidelines. You can find more information at https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/.
Our current COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures – During your visit to Atlantis Pool Shop, please follow our range of control measures to help minimise the risks posed by COVID-19 to our staff and customers:
- Wear disposable masks and sanitise your hands when entering our store.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available for all customers and staff.
- Please ensure: physical distancing of 1.5 metre; adherence to our signs and marked floors; only 1 person per 2 square metres (or two big steps away from another person) is required; respect to others; and a maximum of 10 people in store at any one time.
- Please feel free to drop off pool water test samples during the lockdown. We will e-mail your swimming pool test results and have any chemicals required ready for collection.
- We will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of regularly used objects and surfaces on our premises.
- We prefer contactless payment transactions such as ‘Tap and go’, but can accept other payment methods until further notice.
- While in our store, please minimise unnecessary handling/touching of objects or surfaces.
- Please scan the QR Code in store to input your entry log for contact tracing.
Greater Brisbane 3-Day COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS (applicable during official lockdowns only)
- Reasons you can leave home:
– Shopping for essentials, food and necessary supplies
– Medical or healthcare needs, including compassionate requirements
– Exercise with no more than one other person, unless all from the same household
– Providing care or assistance to an immediate family member
– Work, or volunteering, or study if it is not reasonably practicable to work or learn remotely
– Child custody arrangements
– Legal obligations
– Visit for end of life
– Attend funeral or wedding in line with restrictions
– In emergency situations
– To escape harm
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, such as in our Retail Shop
- It is strongly recommended you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5 m distance from other people, such as busy walkways and thoroughfares.
- Masks do not need to be worn in some circumstances, including children under 12 years, where people have certain medical conditions, and in workplaces where it is not safe to do so.