Important COVID-19 UpdateFrom 4pm Sunday 8 August, the 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland will come out of lockdown. Some restrictions will continue to apply for the next two weeks. You must wear mask when you come to visit us.
Paul’s Pool Care continue to implement and maintain our COVID-19 Safety Plan for your health and safety.
If you are in Queensland we recommend that you follow the Queensland Government guidelines. You can find more information at https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/.
Our current COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures – During your visit to Atlantis Pool Shop, please follow our range of control measures to help minimise the risks posed by COVID-19 to our staff and customers:
- Wear disposable masks and sanitise your hands when entering our store.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available for all customers and staff.
- Please ensure: physical distancing of 1.5 metre; adherence to our signs and marked floors; only 1 person per 2 square metres (or two big steps away from another person) is required; respect to others; and a maximum of 10 people in store at any one time.
- Please feel free to drop off pool water test samples during the lockdown. We will e-mail your swimming pool test results and have any chemicals required ready for collection.
- We will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of regularly used objects and surfaces on our premises.
- We prefer contactless payment transactions such as ‘Tap and go’, but can accept other payment methods until further notice.
- While in our store, please minimise unnecessary handling/touching of objects or surfaces.
- Please scan the QR Code in store to input your entry log for contact tracing.